Every high performance company needs high performance technology to assist them in achieving faster and better results. Microsoft did that well for the office software industry and they became the industry leader. However, employees just can’t learn to use software overnight, it must be systematically ingrained into their system for them to be able to use it at its maximum potential. Thus, there is a definite need for high quality software training. In this article, we’ll share our picks for the 10 awesome Microsoft Office Training Companies in the US that could help you and your team make the most of your Microsoft Office software.
1. Keystone Learning Systems. KeyStone pioneered video-based software training over 17 years ago and have provided over 400 of the Fortune 500 with IT Training solutions. They have Microsoft Certified trainers that give both live virtual web-based classroom training and on-site classroom training.
2. New Horizons Computer Learning Center. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company with 300 centers in 70 countries. Over the past 30 years, they have delivered computer training to more than 30 million students worldwide. Currently, they are Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training all over the world. New Horizons offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware.
3. Learning Tree International. Learning Tree started in the training business in 1974. Since then, over 2.1 million Course participants from over 65,000 organizations worldwide have been trained by Learning Tree’s expert IT instructors. They offer three ways to access their trainings, namely via: (1) Attending in person at their Education Centers, (2) Bringing Learning Tree on-site to your organization, and (3) Participating in their Online Classrooms. The most outstanding feature about them is their satisfaction guarantee. Unless you feel 100% satisfied that Learning Tree delivered even more than you expected, your course attendance is free.
4. Nicomp International Inc. Nicomp International offers comprehensive training solutions to corporate clients. They are a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC), Microsoft Certified Partner and Novell Authorized Education Center. They offer customized programs to meet specific client needs and vary in degree from high-level technical training to desktop applications. They offer Web-based and onsite training in their various training facilities across the US.
5. Tech Sherpas. TechSherpas is a Microsoft Gold Partner for learning solutions, the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies. They also offer training customization to address whatever IT training needs or certification goals customers need. Their training delivery methods include traditional instructor-led training, on-site training, guided learning, and live remote classroom instructor-led training (RCI).
6. Global Knowledge. Global Knowledge is a worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning and they offer trainings via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet. They are the largest corporate training provider in Canada and they have over 140+ training locations globally.
7. IT4E Information Technology for Enterprises. Microsoft Partner – IT4E is a consulting and training company that’s been a Microsoft Certified Partner for nearly 10 years. They have achieved five Microsoft competencies which include: Portals and Collaboration, Content Management, Learning, Solution Provider and Search. They specialize in Microsoft training around the US to enterprise clients in private or closed sessions using the familiar Microsoft Learning Products (MLP) courseware kits. Aside from the Microsoft courses, they also offer training on Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux, XML Document Design, and more.
8. ONLC Training Center. ONLC Training Center was founded in 1983 to provide live, hands-on, instructor-led, business-to-business training that helps clients use the best technologies for their needs and to make their investments in both technology and people succeed. They are a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and Citrix Authorized Learning Center (CALC). Today, ONLC Training Centers is one of the largest privately held IT training companies in the US, delivering training at more than 300 locations coast to coast.
9. Netcom Learning. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills and careers of over 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert led training. Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, NetCom operates full service training centers in New York City, Las Vegas and Virginia, plus over 20 satellite campuses in major US cities and abroad. They deliver Private training at client locations and Live Online Training is available via the World Wide Web.
10. Quickstart Intelligence. Quickstart Intelligence started in 1988 and has since then trained over 200,000 professionals on IT skills. They are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the western United States and they are proud to be the only four-time winner of
Microsoft’s WorldWide Training Partner of the Year award. Aside from their outstanding accolades, their guarantee program is a real deal-maker. They have a Cancellation-Free guarantee which simply states that if QuickStart is unable to deliver the course you have registered for via QSLive or in-person, you will receive both a refund of your course fees as well as a free training course of equal or lesser value. That really shows how much conviction and dedication they have on their training programs. They offer more cool guarantees but I think it’s better if you check it out on their website.
4 Responses to “10 Awesome Microsoft Office Training Companies in the US”