The best part? Creating a shortcut is as easy as pie.
How to assign a custom shortcut:When you click a particular button often, a special KeyRocket notification appears.
- Click inside the suggestion box
- Press the keyboard shortcut combination you want to use (any combination of Alt, Ctrl, Shift and Numbers/Letters, even sequences. Just try!)
- Press Enter to “Save” your new shortcut (or click the “Save” button)
- If you picked a shortcut that is already in use, you won’t be able save and there will be a conflict indicator (read more about Shortcut Conflicts).
- For now, KeyRocket Custom Shortcuts are available in the English versions of Excel and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and 2013.