We look at how you work, never what you’re working on.
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information when working with Veodin. Veodin may share this information within the company to improve software, service, content, or marketing strategies. Failure to process certain Data (e.g. contact details, or addresses, or data concerning behavior or user preferences, etc.) may make it impossible for the Site to provide its services.
Personal information we collect
- We keep track of the email addresses and personal information provided to us by users who download or purchase KeyRocket. This information is not used for any purpose other than keeping records.
- When purchasing KeyRocket we require your credit card information, address, billing address, etc. The credit card information is stored with our payment provider and not at Veodin. This information will only be used to complete your purchase and never given to any party outside Veodin or for any other purpose other than the purchase you agreed to.
- When you visit our website, we collect information about where you’re browsing from the previous sites you’re been to. We analyze this data to find the best ways to connect to our market. The Browser Data referring to the technical use of the Site must be collected, and transfer is not optional. The User may freely provide the remaining Data, including personal information, unless it is expressly indicated otherwise.
Personal Information we don’t collect
- Passwords / Text: KeyRocket and Veodin never have access to or store your passwords, texts.
- Times / Working hours: KeyRocket and Veodin do not store the time you start and/or finish work.
- Twitter credentials: When you share the keyboard shortcuts you learn on Twitter, Veodin will take you to your twitter account and let you log in. Not store your log in information.
- KeyRocket or Veodin will never have access to your personal computer files, or links. KeyRocket cannot recognize or save information about the content of your work. The software only recognizes where you click within the program or which shortcuts you use. Which cannot be used to uniquely identify you or your work.
Non-personal information is a form of data that does not have a direct association with a specific individual. Veodin may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information for a variety of purposes.
- We may collect information regarding activity on our websites, social media profiles, surveys, or through our services. The information is analyzed to help us understand which aspects of our sites, products, and service are most helpful to our customers.
- We may collect information regarding field of work, language, region, time zone or type of business where KeyRocket is used. This information is used to understand customer behavior to improve our products and advertising.
If personal and non-personal information are combined, all data will be treated as personal. If the User utilizes the Site to publish or otherwise share Personal Data with third parties, he or she assumes full responsibility: the User states possession of the right to communicate or disclose personal data to third parties, and that they have received prior information thereto, thus relieving the Site of all responsibility for their improper use following disclosure or dissemination.
Further Use of Collected Data
The Data that may be collected by this Site are name, surname, address, phone number, email, fax, account information, IP address and other Data relating to the User’s identity or technical access to the Site by the User. When Sensitive Personal Data are transferred (personal data revealing racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical or political nature, and personal data disclosing information about health and sex life), it may be necessary to obtain. The provision of the service or delivery of goods for sale purchased on the Site, and more generally, for administrative and accounting or technical purposes:
- The Provision Of The Service
- a response to specific requests for information by the User;
- a User update on new products or services provided by the Site or concerning particular business offers;
- the User to be informed of any Site maintenance or inconvenience;
- any commercial profiling of the User;
- to display banners related to User interests (behavioral targeting / advertising);
- defense by the Website Owner, in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action, against improper use of the same or related services by the User.
Some forms of processing (sending promotional information, commercial profiling, behavioral advertising, geolocation, etc.) may require the express consent of the User or the Interested Party.
Specific information may be shown on the pages of the Site in connection with particular services or processing of Data provided by the User or by the Interested Party.
Method of Processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of the Interested Parties and Users in a lawful and proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Processing is carried out using computers and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, access to the Data may be available to personnel involved in the organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Managers by the Owner of the Processing procedure. The updated list of Managers can be requested from the Owner by contacting the above address at any time.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller. Any processing of Data outside one of the EU Member States may require the consent of the User or the Interested Party.
The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, and the User can always ask for removal from the servers of the Site for legitimate reasons.
Cookies and Online Links
When you visit Veodin.com, cookies are sent to your computer or device. Veodin uses these cookies to record Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use the information to build a better website, analyze trends; monitor what is useful to our customers and to build marketing strategies.
Cookies provide us no access to your computer. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser.
In some of our emails Veodin will use a “click-through URL” links to content on our website. When you click on this link you pass through a separate web server before arrive at veodin.com. We track this data to understand more about our partner/customer communications. If you choose to avoid being tracked, you can click text or image version in the email.
If the link begins a download, the download is our software and the user had the option to install or not.
Protection of Personal Information
Veodin takes careful measures to keep your personal information safe against loss, theft, unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure. Any information transferred to Veodin from our purchasing website is secured using a Verisign SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
The Rights of Interested Parties
Those persons to whom the Data refer, have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of information by consulting the Data Controller, to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for their integration, cancellation, update or correction, their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Processor at the address cited in the “Data Controller” section.
Company-wide Respect for Privacy
We communicate our standards of privacy to each of the Veodin Software team members to make sure our security guidelines are enforced and your privacy stays secure.
Veodin Software GmbH Rudolf-Schwarz-Strasse 30, 10407 Berlin Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin | HRB 139550 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Geschäftsführer: Matthias Mayrock, Jan Mechtel