EY SlideProof is a PowerPoint add-in which enables you to hold up EY document quality and to boost PowerPoint productivity at the same time. On this page we’ve assembled helpful resources.
- 2nd Introductory Webinar February 18 (Webinar – EY SlideProof PowerPoint add-in introduction)
- Recording of the First Webinar (Video)
- Upcoming EY SlideProof features: PowerShapes for harveys, traffic lights and many more dynamic shapes. Get it touch if you want to preview.
- Agenda – Automatic section dividers, page numbers and topic highlighting in EY formatting.
- Library – Quickly insert slides, shapes or images from the shared EY Library.
- Check – Spot and fix inconsistencies in content, formatting and layout.
- Productivity – Many vital helpers from email as PDF to switching object positions.
Contacts and support
- For any specific technical questions please contact the vendor at email@example.com or call +49 30 6098 6645.
- For EY-Library specific questions please contact Dila Coskun (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For general contract questions please contact Jochen Gajda (email@example.com).
Most frequent questions
How to setup a Team Library
- Go inside SlideProof Settings and click the “…” next to “Library Team”
- Chose a shared location
- Publish .PPTX Documents into the Team Library by clicking “Publish”
- Ask team members to set the same Team Library location in their settings
- Any team members that have read access to the folder you selected will now see your published materials
Note: To set a SharePoint URL go to your Browser in the Documents section of the SharePoint Teamsite, then click “Library” and “Open in Explorer View”. Then copy the URL of like: https://share.ey.net/sites/GSA-Advisory/Slideproof_Docs/
How to create a Client Master Template or other EY template
Creation of the master is slightly advanced. Feel free to get in touch at any point.
- Save the template file as .pptx
- Make the necessary modifications
- Agenda Design: Agenda > Edit Agenda Layout, then make edits
- Bullet formats: View > Master, then make edits in the content placeholder of the “Slide Master” which is the slightly bigger first slide
- Custom placeholders: add any
- Clean-up: delete any slides an elements that should not show up when creating a new document
- Click underneath Publish and chose Master
How to get a EY SlideProof license?
- Click the “Activate EY SlideProof” button, select your service line and click “Register”. Then after EY internal approval you will get license after 1-2 weeks. There is no further confirmation message
I don’t see the “Activate EY SlideProof” button, can I still get a license?
- Please access this registration page manually: https://share.ey.net/sites/GSA-Advisory/SitePages/Slideproof.aspx
- If you can’t access it get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
My Library is empty. How can I see the EY content?
- Make sure you have an @xx.ey.com address in your SlideProof Settings
- You might have the non-EY version of SlideProof installed. Close PowerPoint and install from here
Who handles the Library? Who to contact to add something new?
- Dila Coskun, see in Contacts above