- Company / Team Library Folder Set up
- Create a folder on your network drive. Call it “SlideProof Library”
- Go to your SlideProof settings and link your Company/Team library path to this folder
- Let you colleagues know where the Company/Team folder is saved, so that they can also link the library path to that folder
- Now your colleagues have access to the library content you set up with the instructions below
- Save the followings documents in that folder:
- Your company Master – as pptx
- Your Slide Library (a document with sample slides) – as pptx
- Your Shapes Document (maps, flags, logos, pictures, etc) – as pptx
- Click on the arrow under Publish and select the type of document you want to publish.
Your colleagues will have access to the library you’ve just created!
Note: After you’ve published, you’ll find 6 files in your library folder (3 pptx that you’ve created + 3 spzip files that are the library files associated).