Welcome to SlideProof! We’re happy to get you on board!
In just 4 sections, we’ll introduce you to SlideProof’s main functionalities and we’ll give you tips to work better and faster with PowerPoint!
You’ll soon know more about:
- SlideProof Agenda
- SlideProof Library
- SlideProof Check
- SlideProof Productivity Features
On the menu today: SlideProof Agenda
You love a nicely structured agenda, but not the hassle of manually creating one?
SlideProof Agenda makes creating content pages surprisingly simple and updating is only a click away.
What will SlideProof get you?
- Automatic agenda slides with page numbers
- Highlighted current topic
- Drag & drop agenda topics
- Easy Design Customization
- In the SlideProof ribbon, press Agenda,
- Enter the name of your sections,
- Finally close the dialog box when there is no more section to add.
More advanced features
- To create subsections, press “Agenda” and the button “subtopic” on the window that appears.
- To change the order of sections, just drag and drop a PowerPoint section.
- To update the agenda: if you change the name of a section or add a few slides, the agenda is automatically updated by pressing “update agenda” (small arrow under the button “Agenda”).
Any feedback how to make the Agenda better? Write to email@example.com
P.S.: for very advanced users, if you want to know how to customize the design of your agenda, go to our Manual.