On the menu today: the check functionality
You want to be sure that your presentation is perfect, but it means spending another couple of hours, and you only have a few minutes?
SlideProof Check helps you spot all inconsistencies in your presentation and fix everything in a few seconds.
What will SlideProof get you?
- One click checking for over 80 rules including double spaces, hyphenation, missing footnotes, mixed fonts, colors scheme, alignment, margins, bullet types, page numbers and many others
- Check only selected slides
- Prioritized warnings
- Highly customizable rule-engine to fit your needs
- In the SlideProof ribbon, press Check, and a window will appear on the right.
- You can check your presentation either slide by slide (bubbles on the slides or list on the window) or by category of inconsistencies.
- Then you can choose to fix the inconsistency or to ignore it, and you can delete the warning.
Note: You can increase the warning level to see more inconsistencies.
More advanced features
- Check slide by slide or by category
- Increase the warning level to see more inconsistencies
- Hover over the warnings to get more information
- Press “tools” to have an overview of your use of fonts, font sizes, font colors, outline styles in your presentation
What are your 3 favorite inconsistencies, the ones that you absolutely want to ban from your presentations? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S.: for very advanced users, if you want to know how to customize the check to fit your needs, click here.