The Agenda Format is stored in a Layout in the Slide Master of the presentation. There, you can easily make edits to it.
- Switch to the Slide Master View and go to the agenda layout slide.
- Use the Selection Pane (Alt+F10) to make the hidden shapes of the Agenda visible (“show all”).
Expected groups are:
- Customize the formatting of the Agenda as needed.
Valid text placeholders are:
- SP Agenda Section
- SP Agenda Section Highlight
- SP Agenda Subsection
- SP Agenda Subsection Highlight
- <N> for number
- <TEXT> for section
- <P> for page number
Note: Any shapes or images inside the groups will appear on the agenda pages but the notice (SP Agenda Notice) will not.
- Make sure you group the shapes again after editing and hide the 4 groups before going back to the normal view.