You love clean code and beautiful architecture? You love solving problems on all levels of abstraction? You love the highest quality and shipping products? Join our highly professional and diverse team and actively shape the future of presentation technologies!
Veodin Software is a German software engineering company committed to manufacturing world class productivity tools for its customers in management consulting, banking and auditing. Millions of office workers rely on software to get their work done. We help users and software understand each other better. Key to that is our focus on users’ needs and behavior!
How we work
- Agile: We live very short feedback cycles. We split work in small tasks that last less than 8h. We release software once a week in a highly automated process.
- Clean code: We have a written coding standard. Every change is peer reviewed. We have a strong application architecture (DI, IoC). We do not believe in QA department and instead invest in automatic tests.
- Test driven: We write a test for every change we make. We have a continuous integration infrastructure in place that runs the unit test on every commit. We get an email when we break a test. We aim for a test coverage of 80%.
- Process: We have a documented scrum-based process. Our sprint lasts one week. We use trello as scrum board. On Fridays we work on mid- and long-term projects outside of the scrum process.
- Tools: We use the best tools available for the job which is Visual Studio for developing and debugging, Mercurial for distributed version control, TeamCity for Continuous Integration and Microsoft Azure for hosting.
- Learning: We believe in lifelong learning and encouraging to read books, do courses and meet weekly for exchange about stuff. We as a company support this with resources.
What we offer
- Great diverse and dynamic team to grow with
- Family friendly environment and office hours
- German classes
- Yoga classes
- Bi-annual company events
- Espresso Machine from Milano (Rocket)
- Bright and nice office in vibrant Berlin, Kreuzberg
- Professional trainings
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. Not on the list? No problem, just get in touch and tell us what you are looking for! Got questions first? Call us +49 30 6098 6645